‘We want to say a big thank you to the team at ‘YES.’ Our son really benefitted from your tuition and mock exams. With your help he not only passed both the Kent and the Bexley 11+ exams, but he actually achieved 97% in the Kent test. This fantastic result has now meant that he has been offered a place at his 1st choice school, Dartford Grammar. The mock exams you hosted were of great benefit as it taught our son excellent exam techniques and really prepared him well for the real thing.’ – Mike
Young Education Services holds regular 11+ mock exams for students who are being entered for exams for independent and grammar schools. They are open to the public as well as current students.
An 11+ mock exam is an essential part of 11+ preparation. It offers candidates a chance to benefit from the experience of taking an exam with peers. In addition, the practice of sitting a timed exam and obtaining positive results is encouraging for many of the students. The results allow parents to gauge how well a child is performing and highlight areas for further study.
It is good practice for students to have timed tests regularly under exam conditions, particularly if they are not used to doing them in school.
Our popular 11 plus mock exams for children currently in Year 5, will recommence in February 2021. We offer exams in both the CEM and GL formats. From the months of September-December, we also offer Independent school mock exams.
1) Saturday 27th February 2021– 1:30-3:45 (ONLINE) CEM style
2) Saturday 27th March 2021 – 1:30 – 3:45 (ONLINE) CEM Style
3) Saturday 10th April 2021 – 9-11:30 (ONLINE – this is during Easter break) CEM Style
4) Saturday 1st May 2021 – 1-3:30pm (At centre) CEM Style
5) Saturday 22nd May – 1-3:30pm (At centre) CEM Style
6) Saturday 12th June -1:-3:45pm (At centre) GL Style
7) Saturday 19th June – 1-3:30 (At centre) CEM style
8) Saturday 3rd July – 1-3:45pm (At centre) GL Style
9) Saturday 10th July – 1-3:30pm (At centre) CEM Style
10) Saturday 17th July – 1-3:45 (At Centre) GL Style
11) Saturday 24th July – 1-3:30pm (At Centre) CEM Style
***NEW SUMMER DATES***
Tuesday 10th August – CEM 9:30-12:30 Tuesday 17th August – CEM 9:30-12:30
Monday 23rd August – GL 9:30-12:30 Saturday 4th September 1-3:30- CEM
Cost of each exam is £69.50
All mock exams are held at our Centre (in the annex at the back of the playground) at James Wolfe Primary School, SE10 8RZ. In the event of school closures, exams will be online.
2021 mock letter If you would like to book a mock Exam but are not currently enrolled with us, please complete the linked form and email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org