Main points for ease of reference:
- We have our own term dates which pupils need to keep to. These are sent to you each term.
- Payment for tuition must be made before a student attends. We are now only accepting bank payments. If you make a cash payment to your bank, please bring the receipt to your child’s next session as cash payments made to the bank cannot easily be identified without this.
Sort code: 40-02-25 Account number: 71155601
- All students need to bring their own stationery, lined paper and a folder.
- We are only able to replace one lesson per term. This lesson can only be replaced for illness/a school activity. We need to know at least 24 hours in advance. All other absences will be replaced with a correspondence lesson only. Correspondence lessons must be paid for and will show on your invoice. If however there are exceptional circumstances please email the office at email@example.com
- If you wish to discontinue tuition, we require four lessons’ notice in writing.
- Students must be dropped off and collected on time. Whoever is collecting your child must arrive at the centre five minutes before your child’s finishing time. If your child is not collected on time a charge of £2.00 per 15 minutes will be added to your invoice.
- It is essential that you check your child’s homework weekly.
- All forms must be completed and brought to the centre on your child’s first lesson. Alternatively they may be emailed to us.
- If you child is attending YES, you need to ensure that your mobile is kept on at all times in case we need to contact you in the event of an emergency. If you are on a different number on a particular day, please inform us at reception.
- Please do not bring bikes etc. into the building. There are bike racks in the playground.
- Please look after siblings/friends when bringing them onto the premises. We cannot be responsible for possessions brought onto the premises.
- If you need to contact the centre in an emergency whilst your child is on site, please call 07935 422 553. If you cannot contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Please do not call any other staff numbers as they may not be on duty that day.